Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time.

I feel like a broken record always wanting more and more hours in a day. Truth is we're only given 24 of them a day and I know that despite my wants, it is truly a blessing. I'm forced to choose what I do with each of those hours whether it be working, sleeping, eating, playing...hmmm wonder if this is my order of importance. Eeek. The other cool thing about time is that you can't stop it (although I'd like to sometimes). Time keeps me on my toes. Always deadlines, always moving, always something going on. Tick-tock time. Time is a gift and I need to remember to use it in the best way possible everyday. How do you spend your time?

2 comments:

cmb said...

Love, love, love your blog!
I too find myself wishing for more time most days. Especially now! I'm so ready to meet my little one, but I wonder where all this time has gone. Can it really be only a month away?!

sarah said...

Thanks much, girl. Yours is great, too.

I am so excited for you and your new little one--you're going to be a wonderful mom!