Monday, August 25, 2008

The reason.


She. She makes me zing. and zong. and zing again and again.

Taylor Elizabeth Lavin.

It is only fitting that my first ever blog entry is about the inspiration behind it. In May of 2006, she entered our lives. When she was itty-bitty, my husband and I called her zinger and sang her our very own zing-zong song. We could be found humming it throughout the house. For those of you who have met her, you'll know why the nickname and song are fitting. She zings.

What is zing? To me, it's the feeling you get when doing what you love or seeing something/someone you love. It's a noun. It's a verb. Yes, one can zing! And my hope is that by sharing about the zillions of things that make me zing, you'll find the zingers in your life, too.

2 comments:

lucky7 said...

All I can say is goosebumps. Goosebumps zinging and zonging!

Thanks for the very inspirational words!

Rebecca

sarah said...

thanks Rebecca. I'm sure you have lots of zing from your sweeties, too. They are so adorable!